We are happy to announce that eNETPayroll has been replaced by the new and enhanced eNETEmployer software program. This is our newest payroll solution that offers a brand new interface with many new features that will make your payroll processing even easier.
Click Here to visit the eNETEmployer website and sign up for a free online trial today!
eNETPayroll pricing is straightforward. We have a base charge of $9.95 each pay run and add $1.80 for each employee (including EFT). That’s it. There are no added fees or extra charges. Everything you need to pay your employees is included. Government and third-party remittances, ROE's and T4's are also available as add-ons* so that you pay only for the level of service you require!
Test Drive us FREE for the first 30 days!
Don't worry about submitting your payment information when you sign up for eNETPayroll. Your first month is FREE and includes unlimited payroll runs, additional payrolls or corrections. After your trial period is complete, we'll contact you to obtain your payment information and debit your company bank account as needed for your ongoing payrolls.
Get a FREE Quote
Use the handy quote generator below to see how much you can start saving by making a switch to our Canadian Payroll service. We think you'll agree that our affordable solutions provide a great combination of price and and value.
Try it Now for FREE or call 1-800-665-5129 to get started with eNETPayroll today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How secure is my data? eNETPayroll uses Code Signing Digital IDs that enable our development team to create digitally signed software and macros for secure delivery over the Internet. This means you can be certain that content download from our site originates from us and has not been altered or corrupted since it was created and signed.
- How does the FREE Trial work? - The Free Trial is a fully functioning version of the software that allows you to reivew and work with the program in a live environment for a 30 days. This includes regular payroll runs, additional payrolls, or corrections. If you wish to continue using the program on or before the end of the trial period, simply contact us and we'll set you up with a full account. Once we've confirmed your payment information, CanPay will begin automatically debiting the required payroll fees from your company bank account as needed.
- Is there a minimum required contract term length? No. There are no contracts or time restrictions involved. eNETPayroll is a simple month-to-month service that you may cancel at any time without penalty.
- Can I cancel my trial? No, you do not have to cancel your trial. If you decide not to use the program, your account will become inactive after the 30 days and you will not be billed.
- Do I need to contact you when I add more employees? No. eNETPayroll makes adding employees a simple task. Once they are processed, your payroll fees will be updated automatically based on the number of employees that were processed that pay run.
- Do I need any other programs to process my payroll (other than my internet browser)? No. eNETPayroll is completely browser-dependent. As long as you have an internet connection, you can process payroll at any time from any web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Do you offer other payroll and HR services? Yes. If you are looking for additional services over and above your regular payroll, we are happy to provide many individual per-transaction services on an a-la-carte basis. This can include anything from self-sealing pay stubs, statutory and third-party remittances, hours entry, Web-based ROE, to cheque processing and more. Use the table below to see some of our fee-based services. And as always, if you need something else - ask us!
Optional Payment Management Full Service Options EFT - Per-employee direct deposit Company tax filing Self-sealing pay stubs Hours entry (data keying) Statutory remittances Web record of employment (ROEWeb) Third-party remittances Manual record of employments Stop payments (employee pay and EFT) Printed Cheques
Looking for a Payroll Solution in Canada?
CanPay provides Payroll and Human Resource software and online solutions for thousands of companies across Canada. If your business has a unique payroll or HR need or you are simply looking for an alternative to your current method, contact us today. We can offer you a customized solution that will suit your unique business requirements. Please call 1-800-665-5129 or send a request e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.